Software Sales Representative
- Bachelor's degree in BIT, MIS, BIS, BA, or any equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of business workflows, software documentation & demonstration.
- Available for full-time employment.
- Excellent English language skills (Reading, Understanding, Writing, and Speaking).
- Knowledge of Google suite & MS office tools.
- Fresh graduates are preferred.
- Clients' site visits to provide product demos, and requirements gathering.
- Managing pipeline & meetings' documentation.
- Prospects proposals' preparation & periodic follow-ups.
- Build and maintain good clientele relations.
- Assist in leading the entire sales cycle.
- Attending exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
Nice to have
- Interest/Experience in ERP software.
- Knowledge of Odoo framework.
- Commercial & market awareness.
- On-going thirst for professional development.
Get the package that is best in the industry with great work satisfaction.
6 Working days a week, 14 paid annual leaves and official public holidays
Great and amiable working environment with professional colleagues